- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ABBYY PDF Transformer is fully compatible with:
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
ABBYY PDF Transformer is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Trad
Versions of ABBYY PDF Transformer
|ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 27/07/09||Trial version||English||
|Abbyy PDF Transformer 1.0 03/02/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Convert, create and transform PDF documents
- There are many new and enhanced features in PDF Transformer 3.0. The new version adds such professional functions for business users as stamps, bates stamping and redaction of sensitive information. It is also includes some technological improvements:
- ABBYY ADRT™ Technology allowing to convert PDF documents with original layout, style and formatting attributes, such as keeping headers, footers and page numberings in native MS formatting.
- New ABBYY MRC Technology which reduces the file size of PDF up to 10 times (depending upon the content of the document).
- ABBYY PDF Transformer supports 184 recognition languages including Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese and Thai and provides an automatic detection of the document language (or several languages).
- Good selection of languages
- Supports Bates stamping
- Can password protect and restrict documents
- Good options for Excel documents
- Abbby Screenshot Reader needs registration
- Complex trial version restrictions
- Must operate from start menu
"free ABBy screenshot withViewpoint hand scanner"
What early good is a software without some instruction?? I received this ABBY software witch said it performed all these good things but I cannot figure any of it out. Absolutely NO instructions came with it even when it had to be installed from a CD. How complicated is it to add a word or (heavens this is a PDF application) a PDF telling you what it does and how to use the software. The only screen is a link to buy the full version. Why would I buy a full version is I cannot find out what it is suppose to do. A better answer would be to include a full trial version with all the instructions and a final trial date just like Adobe does with their software. So, I am just deleting it from my system and saying that is another stupid company trying to sell me something I must not need.
- what pros? no instructions with the &quot;trial&quot;
- what cons, you have to be able to use something. If I could I would give the entire thing a rating of &quot;0&quot;
- 03 Jan 2011
Top Downloads: PDF software
Articles ABBYY PDF Transformer
Questions and answers ABBYY PDF Transformer
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********